[jdom-interest] Toward beta 9

Vadim.Strizhevsky at morganstanley.com Vadim.Strizhevsky at morganstanley.com
Wed Apr 9 08:52:47 PDT 2003

Personally I would preffer your solution with optional Verifier. I also
don't believe that libraries should protect people from themselves at the
expense of efficiency. But I could live with compromise also.

I'm sure this is too late for beta 9(?), but can the resolution of this
issue one way or the other be placed for beta9+1 list. Since the original
discussion  was over a year ago (I guess I missed it), I feel its
important to put a solution for this. My usecases are really hurting by
the current overhead of the Verifier.

Thanks a lot,
-Vadim