[jdom-interest] JDom + Struts

Markus Bartl markus.bartl at gmx.de
Tue Apr 15 02:37:57 PDT 2003

Hello,

I try to use JDom within the Struts-Framework. The classes works without the
Struts, but within the Struts I get the following exception:

org.jdom.JDOMException: Error in building: no protocol: adressliste.xml
        at org.jdom.input.SAXBuilder.build(SAXBuilder.java:306)
        at org.jdom.input.SAXBuilder.build(SAXBuilder.java:682)
        at source.build.source.AdressAction.perform(AdressAction.java:34)
        at
org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.processActionPerform(ActionServlet.java:1787)
        at
org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.process(ActionServlet.java:158

and so on ....

I use DOM Beta 8. Perhaps, I haven't the correct directory-structure within
Struts.

Thanks for your help.