[jdom-interest] Gratitude

Ray Tayek rtayek at attbi.com
Wed Apr 16 13:31:18 PDT 2003

At 09:38 AM 4/16/03 -0400, Kevin Baynes wrote:

>I just wanted to drop a note to Jason, Brett and all the rest of the JDOM
>committers to express my sincere gratitude for your hard work.
>
>I've been using JDOM daily for about 2 years now and value it as one of the
>most powerful and useful tools in my toolbox. It's small, fast and easy to
>use.

i only used it for a couple of days to traverse this dom to get some
xpaths. but it was *real* easy ti use, so i second the motion.

thanks for all good work people!

---
ray tayek http://tayek.com/ actively seeking mentoring or telecommuting work
vice chair orange county java users group http://www.ocjug.org/