[jdom-interest] JDOMException in weblogic6.1 sp3

Bill Woodward wpwood at saifa.net
Wed Jul 2 05:48:56 PDT 2003

woooz at hyosung.com said:

> configuration ------
> OS : windows xp or windows 2000
> jdk version : 1.3.1_08
> JDOM beta 9
> weblogic server 6.1 with sp3
> when i use JDOM in my simple EJB like this code,

How are you getting the InputStream to pass to SAXBuilder.build()?  The
fact that it's failing in Weblogic's compliance checker makes me think
that you might be accessing a file directly?  If so, direct file access
from an EJB is not allowed according to the EJB spec.

Also, the "org/jdom/JDOMException" in the stack trace looks like maybe a
problem finding the class?  Is there more to the message than that?  Are
you sure that you're placing jdom.jar into the correct directory?
Unfortunately, I don't have weblogic experience, so I can't tell you where
to put it.

Anyway, just some ideas.  Hope it helps,
- Bill

     /   Bill Woodward (wpwood at saifa.net)   \
     \        http://www.saifa.net          /