[jdom-interest] XmlOutputter - printNamespace - NO_NAMESPACE outputs xmlns="", bug?

John Jefferson surfer97301 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 2 15:10:02 PDT 2003

So you are saying that once I have my sax document
read from the string reader and i set the root element
namespace I have iterator through all nodes and set
them to the default namespace i declared for the root
node?  That doesn't seem right.

Why would there be no concept of a default namespace
when building a document?

Thanks for the responses!!!