[jdom-interest] Using XPath in Multi-Threaded Env

Rajan Gupta rgupta99_1999 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 6 18:49:04 PDT 2003

Jason,
I want to use XPath once constructed with different DOM Documents
essentially pre-compile & store for reuse. I believe it is possible,
but in your XPath code, you are storing the passed element to
selectSingleNode() method in a private attribute called context.
Can u please shed some light, on reusing XPath across DOM Documents
in a multi-threaded env.

Thanks in advance.
Rajan Gupta