[jdom-interest] output with namespace only on root element

tballen at copart.com tballen at copart.com
Mon Jun 9 09:48:38 PDT 2003

OK.  I think the light bulb over my head just switched on.

The child elements do not automatically inherit the namespace of my *named*
namespace ("cprt").
Is that right?

The example has <y xmlns:"http://foo.com">
The z element inherits the "http://foo.com"> namespace *only* because the
<y> element does not have a namespace prefix.
Is that right?

Thanks for the replies.