[jdom-interest] Unable to send org.jdom.Element to Webservice client for a EJB

Razi.Masood Razi.Masood at target.com
Fri Mar 7 11:40:44 PST 2003

Hi

I would like to know if some one had faced this issue.

I am unable to send org.jdom.Element to Webservice client from a Session
EJB.
I was trying to expose some of my Application EJB's as Webservices. When I
use simple data type or complex datatype everything works fine. but when I
pass Element object it comes fine until the web layer but when it tries to
convert it to the soap format it fails.

Thanks

Razi Masood

TARGET CORPORATION