[jdom-interest] Is JDOM dying?

Frank Cohen fcohen at pushtotest.com
Fri Mar 14 09:28:59 PST 2003

Hey Jason: Thanks for your contribution of JDOM. I find it very useful
in my work with Web Services. I very much appreciate your efforts.

The plan you put makes sense to me. When you post the list of actions
I'll look to see if I can volunteer some code/patches.

Once 1.0 is done then let's talk about me being lead on the JCP process.

-Frank

--
Frank Cohen, Founder, PushToTest, http://www.PushToTest.com, phone: 408
374 7426