[jdom-interest] Is JDOM dying?

Malachi de AElfweald malachi at tremerechantry.com
Fri Mar 14 23:19:35 PST 2003

I am actually having much luck with JAXB so far.  Within 24 hours of asking
how to fix the namespace output, SUN submitted preliminary code for me to
test to see if it fixed my problem.  Within the next 24 hours, they
submitted
another remake of it to further make it like I expected.

With JDOM, I just have to triple how much code I write to get the correct
behavior --
or just don't use Namespaces.

Malachi