[jdom-interest] Error in build : trinity

John L. Webber John.Webber at jentro.com
Thu Nov 13 04:00:58 PST 2003

Can you post a sample XML file? Do you have a more detailed stack trace?
Which Java version are you using? Which JDOM version?

Michael_Harley at bankofscotland.co.uk wrote:

>We have developed a servlet to take XML files, which uses the JDOM Parser
>in the JAVA code.
>
>Tests were fine and the system is in production. We are now getting a
>number of exceptions (but not all of applications) from the JDOM parser as
>follows :
>
>SAXBuilder.build (inputStream) ->
>Error Message : Document failed XML parsing Error in building: trin
>ity
>
>???The 'trinity' word does not exist in the XML file.
>
>When the files are resent or POSTed from a test harness they are parsed
>with no error.
>
>Any help to guide us to a solution is appreciated.

 Jentro Technologies GmbH
 John L. Webber, Software Development
 Rosenheimer Str. 145e	    81671 München
 Tel. +49 700 881 199 88    mailto:John.Webber at jentro.com
 Fax  +49 700 881 199 88    http://www.jentro.com
NOTICE: The information contained in this e-mail is confidential or may otherwise be legally privileged. It is intended for the named recipient only. If you have received it in error, please notify us immediately by reply or by calling the telephone number above and delete this message and all its attachments without any use or further distribution of its contents. Please note that any unauthorised review, copying, disclosing or otherwise making use of the information is strictly prohibited. Thank you.