[jdom-interest] JDOM on Mac OS X

A B lugt at xs4all.nl
Wed Nov 26 10:08:14 PST 2003

I got: ": bad interpreter: No such file or directory"

Looking at the scripts, that is fully understandable. It seems that the
Mac OS-X
java installation is different than the standard unix installations.

However an earlier tip to just dump the jdom.jar file into the
"/Library/Java/Extensions" proved to be just the ticket. Mac OS-X needs
the
additional jar files in that directory. That will include them
automatically in the CLASSPATH.

So I am fine now. Going forward I think I will need to dump some other
jar files
in there as well. But I cross that bridge when I get there :-)

Rien.

BTW: I think it would be a good idea to include this tip on the website.