[jdom-interest] JDOM and very large files

Stein Erik Berget seberget at escenic.com
Fri Oct 10 03:27:43 PDT 2003

On Thu, 9 Oct 2003 22:07:54 -0700, Daryl  Handley
<darylhandley72 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Otherwise I may have to write my own parser to do it in PERL. The
> document
> structure is fairly simple (just huge) so this shouldn't be too hard,
> but I
> would prefer to do it with JDOM if possible.

Can't you use something like the 'Element Scanner' in jdom-contrib to do
this? You can search for Element Scanner on the
http://www.servlets.com/archive/servlet/SearchList?listName=jdom-interest&by=thread
page to find postings regarding this.

--
Stein Erik Berget