[jdom-interest] setcontent and removecontent methods

Bradley S. Huffman hip at cs.okstate.edu
Sat Oct 18 06:35:35 PDT 2003

With the latest CVS, if you want to move element A's content to element B

   B.setContent(A.removeContent()); // Replaces element B's content

or

   B.addContent(A.removeContent()); // Appends to end of element B's content

if you want to copy A's content instead of removing it, use cloneContent()
instead of removeContent().

Brad