[jdom-interest] Issue converting JDOM to DOM

Matt Rowen mar51 at cam.ac.uk
Thu Sep 18 03:51:36 PDT 2003

Hi,

I'm having problems with the DOMOutputter, when I call output(doc) on my
JDOM I get a null reference instead of an instance of
org.w3c.dom.Document. Attempting to trace the propagation of the null in
the JDOM code (beta 9 and the latest CVS snapshot) I find that the
reflection code in JAXPDOMAdapter which attempts to get a new Document
seems to get a null at the line "(org.w3c.dom.Document)
newDoc.invoke(jaxpParser, null);" in the createDocument method of
JAXPDOMAdapter.

Any help in tracking this problem down would be most appreciated.

Thanks,
Matt