[jdom-interest] SAXOutputter

Laurent Bihanic laurent.bihanic at atosorigin.com
Mon Apr 19 05:56:17 PDT 2004

Bradley S. Huffman wrote:
> I'd go for a output(Element) since a single element is a well-formed
> document, but it still would call startDocument.

output(Element) would just be a shortcut for :
    output(Arrays.asList(new Object[] { e }));

Yet, a more generic output(Content) could be a valuable addition.

Laurent

--
                  wWw
                 (o o)
F-92926 La Defense Cedex       | E-mail: laurent.bihanic at atosorigin.com

DISCLAIMER:
The opinions expressed are entirely my own and may not necessarily be
those of my employer.  Also, I am not now nor have I ever been a
lawyer.  My opinions are provided as-is with absolutely no warrantee of
merchantability or fitness for any particular use.  Besides, you can't
prove I typed this.  No body saw me type this.  Who says I typed this?