[jdom-interest] XML 1.1

kjohnson at spicer.com kjohnson at spicer.com
Mon Dec 6 07:59:11 PST 2004

What are the plans for jdom to support XML 1.1?

I just found out that one of our recently released products was "updated" to
XML 1.1.  No, there was not a customer need for it, the developer was just
trying to stay up to date.  But now we have customers generating documents
with <?xml version="1.1" standalone="no"?>.  My product will now have to be
updated to handle those files.

Any suggestions on how I can handle these files? (while waiting, with bated
breath, for jdom to support 1.1 ;)

Thanks,
Karen

________________
Spicer Corporation
Karen Johnson
Software Developer
519.748.2462 x8256
kjohnson at spicer.com
www.spicer.com <www.spicer.com>

This message is intended only for the use of the individual
or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information
that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under
applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the
intended, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering
the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this
communication in error, please notify Spicer Corporation immediately
by email webmaster at spicer.com Thank you.