[jdom-interest] (no subject)

Christian Avril christian.avril at dpma.finances.gouv.fr
Fri Dec 24 10:57:48 PST 2004

Why Can't I write to jdom-interest ? I am not allowed to post to this mailing list ?

When I write
With a Java program and JDOM whe can read more than one XML File.
Because the name of each schema is just inside each XML File

for example in my file Exo.xml , I write ...
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<purchaseOrder orderDate="1999-10-20"
             xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="Exo.xsd">

But, if we have only one schema, or only one XML File,
Then, can we have the name Exo.xsd just into the Java program , and not in the XML File.
With a propertie ou soemthing like  (SAXBuilder) like setXMLSchema ?

Because If somebody else write in your XML file, he can destruct the name of the schema....

Thanks for Help

Christian