[jdom-interest] Anyone using what's in CVS?

Elliotte Rusty Harold elharo at metalab.unc.edu
Wed Feb 4 13:36:38 PST 2004

At 12:30 PM -0800 2/4/04, Jason Hunter wrote:
>I'm curious if anyone's experimented with the post-b9 code that's in
>CVS?  It has a few interesting changes, like new Parent/Child
>interfaces, and I haven't heard much feedback on them.  Has anyone
>used that code or is everyone still using b9?

I really haven't looked seriously at anything since b9. For
non-technical reasons I prefer b9, because that's what all my code,
slides, and books currently describe.  I basically agree with the
changes that were made post-b9, but haven't had the incentive to
upgrade any of my material yet. Maybe if I get to do a JDOM talk
somewhere, or write a second edition of Processing XML with Java I'll
get around to it; but neither seems likely anytime soon.
--

   Elliotte Rusty Harold
   elharo at metalab.unc.edu
   Effective XML (Addison-Wesley, 2003)