[jdom-interest] DefaultJDOMFactory class removed from jdom causing jakarta-velocity build to fail

Jason Hunter jhunter at servlets.com
Mon Feb 9 10:32:11 PST 2004

The factory class move was recent and is planned to be permanent unless
someone finds a major problem with the new organization.

BTW, JDOM just published a "beta 10 release candidate 1".  We're
encouraging everyone to review the API because we're planning on
shipping a 1.0 final within 6 weeks.  All known outstanding API change
issues have been addressed in b10-rc1, and so this is the best time to
give feedback on the latest changes.  Between beta10 and 1.0 we hope not
to make any API changes.

-jh-