[jdom-interest] How to manipulate a very large XML file? Any suggestions?

Jason Hunter jhunter at servlets.com
Mon Feb 9 13:06:05 PST 2004

They stopped at XPath: "At the present time Xindice uses XPath for its
query language".  It's too bad.  There are a lot of open source engines
out right now.  Qizx/open looks most compatible with the spec (based on
BumbleBee).  None of the open source engines I've tried can really scale
though.  I need to add some scalability tests to BumbleBee to quantify
these things.

-jh-