[jdom-interest] Feature Request

Chris B. chris at tech.com.au
Thu Feb 19 19:09:07 PST 2004

Jeremy.Prellwitz at siras.com wrote:

>It is not NekoHTML that i'm worried about.

I'm worried about it because I suspect I will have to do some major work
on either NekoHTML or JTidy for a project I'm working on, and I want to
understand the situation as clearly as possible, because if that happens
I *may* have an opportunity to fix Neko properly.

> It is parsing regular XML documents in the same webapp.

According to the Neko web site....
" The Xerces2 implementation dynamically instantiates the default parser
configuration to construct parser objects via the Jar service facility.
The Jar file |nekohtmlXni.jar| contains a |META-INF/services| file that
is read by Xerces2 implementation for this purpose."

If I understand this correctly, if you don't use nekohtmlXni.jar, then
you won't have the problem?