[jdom-interest] Form Feed character in CDATA section

GDIECKHAUS at TRANSENTRIC.COM GDIECKHAUS at TRANSENTRIC.COM
Thu Feb 26 08:57:21 PST 2004

Hi everyone,

I have a program that has a string that has a form feed character in it.
I am using Jdom b8, and when i attempt to create a cdata section with the
string, i get the error

org.jdom.IllegalDataException: The data "my datastring with form feeds in
it " is not legal for a JDOM CDATA section: 0xc is not a legal XML
character.

Is there any easy way to get this string into the cdata section.  I dont
want to base 64 encode the data, as the process that receives the XML is
not expecting base 64 encoding.
Any thoughts?

Thanks
Gregg

This transmission is intended to be strictly confidential. If you are not
the intended recipient of this message, you may not disclose, print, copy
or disseminate this information. If you have received this in error, please
reply and notify the sender (only) and delete the message. Unauthorized
interception of this e-mail is a violation of federal criminal law.