SV: [jdom-interest] Building documents from XML fragments

Ed Maher ed.maher at euromainbt.co.uk
Thu Jan 15 05:23:27 PST 2004

MeddelandeI was sort of hoping that there would be more 'integrated' approach that did not require manipulating the XML as a string, such as being able to pass a list of namespaces to the Document constructor, or build an element from an xml fragment, but the approach described here is what I am now using.
Thanks.