[jdom-interest] JDOM-based XSL Transformer

Jason Hunter jhunter at xquery.com
Wed Jul 7 10:55:48 PDT 2004

I'm sure many people would be interested in it.  I know of no one doing
that work right now.  You can use the JDOMSource and JDOMResult but
instead of using their SAX interfaces use for example getDocument().  We
designed those classes to be used regardless if the underlying engine
knew JDOM or just SAX.

-jh-