[jdom-interest] latest 1.0 beta release SAXBuilder problem

Anna Afonchenko anna at ubaccess.com
Mon Jul 12 02:22:51 PDT 2004

Sorry if this question has been asked already, I can't search the archives for some reason.
I just downloaded the latest binary 1.0 beta release, and I am having
problems with building the document from the URL.
Here is my code:

URL input = new URL("http://www.some.com/file.xml");
Document inputDocument = new SAXBuilder().build(input);

I get an exception:
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/jdom/input/JDOMFactory

With the previous release of jdom the build is done fine.
Is it a known problem or am I missing something?

Thank you very much for help

Anna