[jdom-interest] Web Services

David Wall d.wall at computer.org
Wed Mar 10 08:40:50 PST 2004

> Due to the lack of time besides our studying, where not even in Alpha
> state yet. But it looks very good until now ;-) So, if anyone is
> interested in what one can do with JDOM ...

What can you share?  I'm sure people would be interested in what tools you
use and where they're used; whether the tools had the functionality
necessary to make it work; what sort of performance characteristics you may
have discovered; what architecture you used and where did the XML play its
parts; etc.  I know I would!

David