[jdom-interest] which zip file to use n how to use with netbeans?

TC Tan atantc at gmail.com
Wed Nov 24 01:44:13 PST 2004

hi, i'm just a amateur java programmer. i'm working on a software that
uses jdom to manipulate xml files. i'm to build on this software.

my problem is that i'm using netbeans 3.6 with j2sdk 1.4.2_04 to do
all the programming. is the new jdom 1.0 compatible with the
netbeans??

if not then what is ur suggestion, although i can still revert back to
using the old style notepad and command prompt by using j2sdk 1.5.

also i have seen the archive directory. i'm not sure which which files
should i download - jdom-1.0.tar.gz or jdom-1.0.zip? also i'm not sure
which version of jdom release was used by the previous developer.

Please advise me on what to do. This software is my final year project
which is to be submittted by February 2005.

Tiong Chuan
Software Engineering Student
Singapore