[jdom-interest] Mail archive out-of-date?

Jason Hunter jhunter at xquery.com
Thu Apr 28 19:29:13 PDT 2005

Thanks for the note.  The slightly insane Eyebrowse mail archive tool I
installed long ago keeps a list of date ranges in MySQL.  Dec 2004 was
as far as the list went.  We're now Y2K5 compliant.  :)  I think it
takes a new message to trigger the recount.  I'll keep an eye on it.

The world needs a good mail archive tool written in XQuery.  Easy to
load, easy to search, easy to render, all in one little box.  Someday...

-jh-