[jdom-interest] Borrowing code

Elliotte Harold elharo at metalab.unc.edu
Sat Feb 5 13:46:19 PST 2005

I'd like to borrow some code from JDOM (specifically some parts of the
Verifier class) for Jaxen.  I think the licenses are basically the same,
and should be compatible. If anyone objects, please holler.

One thing I'm not too clear on: it's my plan to take an entire class;
cut out the parts Jaxen doesn't need, change the package statement, and
move that into Jaxen. What should the copyright statement in the
resulting class look like? i.e. is it

Copyright (C) 2000-2004 Jason Hunter & Brett McLaughlin.

or

Copyright (C) 2000-2002 bob mcwhirter & James Strachan

or something else?

Elliotte Rusty Harold  elharo at metalab.unc.edu