[jdom-interest] Issue tracking

Marc Palmer marc at anyware.co.uk
Sun Feb 6 11:46:29 PST 2005

Elliotte Harold wrote:
> Bradley S. Huffman wrote:
>

>> Can you use CodeHaus or java.net facilities without becoming one of their
>> projects?
>

> I don't really know what it means to be one of their projects. but I
> suspect the answer is no. However, setting up on java.net or sourceforge
> doesn't mean you have to use all their facilities. You can still have
> www.jdom.org as the main site, and the current mailing list, and so
> forth; but you could offload some of the other services like CVS and
> issue tracking.

Look at the Codehaus JIRA install (JIRA rocks btw) - the seem to list a
lot of projects that are not codehaus projects, so I believe they do
host "external" projects for at least JIRA, probably Confluence and
maybe CVS.

Trouble is getting in touch with someone there to find out. We want to
do the same for a SourceJammer JIRA.

Cheers

Marc Palmer - - - wj5 at wangjammers.org

Wangjammers, J2ME Developers