*** SPAM *** Re: [jdom-interest] SAX Schema Validations

Per Norrman per.norrman at austers.se
Sat Feb 26 07:59:42 PST 2005

Spam detection software, running on the system "mail.grit.de", has
has been attached to this so you can view it (if it isn't spam) or block
bs at grit.de for details.

Content preview:  BenedictPA at aol.com skrev: > If anyone can answer this,
  please do. > > I am using JDOM for document building and parsing as
  well as validating. > I have a requirement that people upload XML files
  and I have to perform > validation on them against a schema. Does the
  schema HAVE to be a public > URL? I'd rather have the schema as a
  private file in my Java resource > bundle -- but it seems setProperty
  requires an external URL. > > parser.setProperty( > >
  "http://apache.org/xml/properties/schema/external-noNamespaceSchemaLocation",

 pts rule name              description
 0.6 J_CHICKENPOX_43        BODY: 4alpha-pock-3alpha
 0.6 J_CHICKENPOX_33        BODY: 3alpha-pock-3alpha
 100 USER_IN_BLACKLIST      From: address is in the user's black-list