[jdom-interest] XPATH ERROR

Barre Dijkstra barre at salp.nl
Wed Jan 5 14:23:17 PST 2005

Looks like the org.saxpath.SAXPathException is not found on the classpath.
Can't remember in which jar the org.saxpath.SAXPathException class
should be, but isn't the jaxen distributed with the
org.jaxen.saxpath.SAXPathException instead of org.saxpath.SAXPathException?

(if I remember in which jar the class is I'll post it, but somebody is
bound to beat me to it ;-) )

Cheers,

Barre Dijkstra