[jdom-interest] JDOM XSLT with parameters?

Michael Kay mike at saxonica.com
Tue Jan 18 04:12:16 PST 2005

If you use Saxon as your XSLT processor, you can use all the facilities in
the JAXP transformation API. Just wrap the JDOM Document node in a Saxon
net.sf.saxon.jdom.NodeWrapper, and supply the NodeWrapper as the "source"
parameter to the JAXP transformer.transform() method. You can set
transformation parameters in the normal way using transform.setParameter().

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/