[jdom-interest] Manipulating a very large XML file

Scott Ellis scotey at pacbell.net
Thu Jan 20 18:23:17 PST 2005

How about using SAX?  You don't load the entire document, you just handle
events as a node is visited, and if you are interested in that node you can
save it in memory.  I've never actually done that, but that is the other way
of doing things and the reason to do it that way is for your reasons.

Scott