[jdom-interest] memory usage

Damian Hamill damian at herculeez.com
Fri Jul 22 04:38:49 PDT 2005

Hi

I have a project which is a java applet so I can't set the heap size in
the VM (programatically).

I get problems when reading large XML files and although the problem
occurs in another library I am interested in trying to conserve memory
whereever possible as I am sure the problem is memory related.  I have
implemented an object cacheing mechanism in my applet so now I am
looking at the libraries my applet uses.

Is there any interest in implementing an object caching mechanism for jdom ?

regards
damian