[jdom-interest] Erroneous Handlers w/XPath

Mark Hale Mark at beforethecall.com
Wed Jun 8 10:25:17 PDT 2005

Hi everyone,

We've been using JDOM quite successfully but ran into a problem.

When we use Xpath expressions (org.jdom.xpath.Xpath), we get an
"Erroneous Handlers" java.lang error when using BEA WebLogic with the
Jrockit JVM.  If we swich to the Sun JVM, it works fine.  The error
looks to be more than a library issue.

Our versions are:

BEA WebLogic JRockit(TM) 1.4.2_05 R24.4.0-1
JavaTM 2 SDK, Standard Edition Version 1.4.2

Has anyone else had the same problems on Jrocket?  Have you been able to
overcome them?

	Thanks,

	Mark

Dr. Mark A. Hale, PE
Customer Advocate and Chief Technology Officer
Before the Call, Inc.
1250 Oakmead Parkway
Suite 210
Sunnyvale, CA 94085
408-501-8889 (W)
408-501-8887 (F)
mark at beforethecall.com
www.beforethecall.com

Before the Call is #1 in Sales Intelligence