[jdom-interest] Xpath element returning NULL

Anand, Rajesh Rajesh_Anand at ml.com
Wed Jun 22 02:38:42 PDT 2005

Thanks, I got it working...

Rajesh Anand
Tel: + (44) (0) 207 996 1152
Mob: + (44) (0) 7947273151
Email:Rajesh_anand at ml.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Elliotte Harold [mailto:elharo at metalab.unc.edu]
Sent: 22 June 2005 10:38
To: Anand, Rajesh
Cc: jdom-interest at jdom.org
Subject: Re: [jdom-interest] Xpath element returning NULL

Anand, Rajesh wrote:

>         Folks,
>
>         Can someone help please.
>
>         I'm trying to locate this element, code snippet...
>
>        * Element element1 = (Element) XPath.selectSingleNode(pf.doc,
> "SOAP-ENV:Envelope/SOAP-
> ENV:Body/getIndex:IndexServiceRequest/getIndex:EndDate");*

Did you set a namespace context? You need one for that query.

Elliotte Rusty Harold  elharo at metalab.unc.edu

If you are not an intended recipient of this e-mail, please notify the sender, delete it and do not read, act upon, print, disclose, copy, retain or redistribute it. Click here for important additional terms relating to this e-mail.     http://www.ml.com/email_terms/