[jdom-interest] Jdom attribut not declared ... but can use

Per Norrman per.norrman at austers.se
Mon Mar 7 10:51:22 PST 2005

Christian Avril skrev:
> Hi,
>
> Yes, you are right. JDOM delegates schema validation.
> Sorry for this error, and thank you for this information.
> Then, I was looking at my xerces.jar ,  but it's the same as online's
> xerces.jar 937 Ko    2004-Feb-04 )
>
> But if it is a xerces's problem, what should I do ? with xerces and
> Apache I mean.

First make sure what the spec says. According to your original filtre
declaration, <filtre> is declared without any type information. Maybe
in that case the schema spec allows arbitrary attributes. I find
the spec sometimes diffcult to decipher.

You'll get better answers here: http://xml.org/xml/xmldev.shtml

/pmn