[jdom-interest] Sorry, but clueless

Gregory S. Hill ghill at vmtllc.com
Wed Mar 16 18:10:38 PST 2005

That *might* be the spam filter at my office.  I noticed a couple of
weeks ago that it was selecting random JDOM messages and assigning spam
status to them.  I had not realized that it was automatically
responding, and flooding the JDOM maillist.  I've been out-of-my-head
busy, so I haven't really been paying attention to the outside world!

My apologies.  I will talk to the system administrator tomorrow, to see
if it is us, and what to do about it.

-greg