[jdom-interest] XML Transformation

Michael Kay mike at saxonica.com
Fri Feb 24 09:00:08 PST 2006

There are tools such as Stylus Studio that help you construct an XSLT
transformation given knowledge of the input and output schemas.

Clearly the process can't be automated completely, for example if elements
have been renamed then you need to define the mapping by hand.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/

  _____