[jdom-interest] forwarding JDOM-Objects

Paul Libbrecht paul at activemath.org
Mon Jan 9 01:50:31 PST 2006

If you have a jdom object, I'd try to keep it... at least if performance
matters a bit. Also note that servlet parameters tend to be limited in
size...
Why not make the jdom object into a thread-local ?
You might have difficulty with sharing static-members if the servlets
are from different webapps...

paul