FW: [jdom-interest] & in namespace

Klotz, Leigh Leigh.Klotz at xerox.com
Wed May 3 09:55:43 PDT 2006

Not to say that this shouldn't be fixed, but just as an aside, many people now use ';' rather than '&' as the separator character in order to avoid causing all these problems.

Here's a note from the W3C on the use of semicolon with PHP:
http://www.w3.org/QA/2005/04/php-session

Note that the XForms 1.0 Recommendation (I was an editor) also by default uses ';' as the separator but allows you to specify '&'.
http://www.w3.org/TR/xforms