FW: [jdom-interest] & in namespace

Andrew S. Townley andrew.townley at bearingpoint.com
Wed May 3 11:05:47 PDT 2006

Hi Jason,

I guess this means I should finally get off *my* duff and submit a patch
for the problem I had with the XMLOutputter and overriding its behavior
(some things are not protected that I think arguably should be, meaning
it isn't really designed for inheritance).  I'm a bit swamped for the
next couple of weeks.  Any idea how soon you're talking about doing the
next release?  I'd like to get this in and un-hack my hack, so to
speak...

Cheers,

ast

--
Join me in Dubrovnik, Croatia on May 8-10th when I will be speaking at
InfoSeCon 2006.  For more information, see www.infosecon.org.