FW: [jdom-interest] & in namespace

Victor Toni victor.toni at ebuconnect.de
Thu May 4 08:00:35 PDT 2006

Bradley S. Huffman wrote:
> Victor Toni writes:
>
>> Just an update of the previous patch (due to some whitespace issues).
>> Sorry for the noise.
>>

> Hmmm, if we're going to start using the final keyword on parameters, how
> about someone go through all the classes and add it where appropriate.  No
> need to do things halfway :-)

I concur. Especially because "final" does not cost anything and ensures
some kind of safety at compile-time.
However, these changes would be more some kind of code beautification
which could/should be applied after the real stuff (bug fixes tend to be
somehow more local than these overall changes).

Victor