[jdom-interest] How to add same children element in existing XML file?

normadiah normadiah at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 01:52:59 PDT 2007

What I want to do actually is like this...

I already have XML file contain :
<TreatmentPlans>
      <Condition>
             <PreCondition><PreCondition>
             <CurrentCondition><CurrentCondition>
             <PostCondition><PostCondition>
      </Condition>
</TreatmentPlans>
Now... I want to add the data become like this:
<TreatmentPlans>
      <Condition>
             <PreCondition>Diabetes<PreCondition>
             <PreCondition>High Blood Pressure<PreCondition>
             <PreCondition>Hypertension<PreCondition>
             <PreCondition>Anaemia<PreCondition>
             <CurrentCondition><CurrentCondition>
             <PostCondition><PostCondition>
      </Condition>
</TreatmentPlans>
I kept the PreCondition value in an array PreCondition[] to be as temporary
file
before success to be add in the XML file.
Currently, I still fail to do that.