[jdom-interest] JDOM not using raw typing

Jason Hunter jhunter at servlets.com
Tue Mar 27 13:46:18 PST 2007

This has been discussed a lot lately.  The reason is to add support for
Java 5 means removing support for people on Java versions previous to
that.  You can make two releases, but that has the potential to cause
dependency problems in larger projects.  So for now you have a few
warnings as the price for Java 1.4 people to be able to use JDOM.  :)

-jh-