[jdom-interest] Fwd: Re: Kana symbols and UTF-8? (was Re: Kanacharacters?)

Angela Amoateng angela.amoateng at kcl.ac.uk
Wed May 23 07:52:01 PDT 2007

Hi Endre,

I suppose 'warning' was a little but strong, I only meant it in jest!
But its good to know the alternative to using UTF-8. My system was
originally going to be online, using Java Web Start, however, I have
decided to make it a stand alone system instead, so it will not be
reliant on a browser, so the characters should show. =)

Thanks,

Angela

--
Angela Amoateng