[jdom-interest] Looping through attributes

Michael Kay mike at saxonica.com
Tue Jan 22 02:13:31 PST 2008

I can't see why you aren't using getAttribute() to get the attribute by
name, which would surely be much simpler. But your actual bug is that you
are executing the "else" code ("Domain does not exist") once for every
non-matching attribute (it's inside the while loop). A dangling else bug.
Take more care over indentation in future.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/