[jdom-interest] Java 5 planning

Mattias Jiderhamn mj-lists at expertsystems.se
Tue Mar 4 23:49:28 PST 2008

B.t.w. I just tried replacing the JAR on one of our test servers,
restarting the application *without* recompiling.
So far it seems to work fine; building from file, creating with code,
XPath, XSLT with JDOMSource/JDOMResult but no Filters.
(Especially note the XPath.selectNodes() - the explicit cast from
List<?> isn't needed until recompilation)

 /MJ